Linda Eve Diamond is a recipient of two Artists Embassy International Awards "for exceptional poetry that inspires dance and for furthering intercultural understanding and peace through the universal language of the arts" and a REELpoetry International Poetry Film & Video Award. (Additional honors and awards are listed below the publications section.)
More than 100 of Linda Eve's creative works have appeared in the following journals, anthologies, books, websites and exhibits:
POETRY & FLASH: REELpoetry International Poetry Film & Video Festival • Dancing Poetry Website & Festival (read and presented as a performance by the Poetic Dance Theater Company at The Dancing Poetry Festival in San Francisco, CA) • Catch the Moon (an anniversary anthology by Grey Sparrow Press) Crack the Spine • The Ekphrastic Review • The Ekphrastic World (an anthology celebrating five years of The Ekphrastic Review) • Encore: Prize Poems • Fresh Fish: Textile Artists & Poets Explore Underwater Life • Grey Sparrow Journal • High Shelf Press • HOOT Review • Leaping Clear • The Light Ekphrastic • Poets Reading the News • Of Poets & Poetry • The RavensPerch • Sleet Magazine • Flash Fiction Friday • FlashFlood • Snow Jewel • Spank the Carp • Nightingale & Sparrow • Bullets into Bells Website • Poetic Visions (an anthology commemorating a museum exhibition of the same name at the Museum of Art in DeLand, FL) • The Minison Project • Tuck Magazine • Cadence • Peralta Press • Quantum Tao • Swans Commentary • The Write Place at the Write Time • Your Daily Poem • & others
PHOTOGRAPHY: Pithead Chapel (cover) • Cadence Anthology (cover & interior images) • Florida State Poets Association website (masthead images) • Of Poets & Poetry (cover & interior images) • Florida Fish & Wildlife News • A Cloud a Day by Gavin Pretor-Pinney: 365 Skies from the Cloud Appreciation Society (Pavilion Books Company, 2019) • Gravel Magazine • Grey Sparrow Journal • Spank the Carp • The Minison Project • The Westfield Leader • The Hollywood Gazette • The Cloud Appreciation Society Website • & others
ARTICLES & ESSAYS: The Vocabula Review • Enterprising Women • The Hollywood Gazette • Happy Birthday, Mr. Lincoln: A Commemorative Collage (Pen Women Press, 2009) • an American Society of Journalists & Authors anthology • Sixty Candles: Reflections on Writing Life (ASJAPress, 2008) & others
Linda Eve is an author of poetry, business and educational books:
EDUCATIONAL & BUSINESS BOOKS: E-Z Spelling (Barron's Educational Series, 2011) • Perfect Phrases for Writing Company Announcements (McGraw-Hill, 2010) • Perfect Phrases for Sales Presentations (McGraw-Hill, 2009) • Perfect Phrases for Building Strong Teams (McGraw-Hill, 2007) • Rule #1: Stop Talking (A Guide to Listening, 2007) • TABE Level A Verbal Workbook, 1st Ed. (McGraw-Hill, 2011 ) • Team Building that Gets Results (Sourcebooks, 2007) • Executive Writing: American Style (Apocryphile Press, 2007) • Perfect Phrases for Motivating and Rewarding Employees (McGraw-Hill, 2005, 2010)
• REELpoetry International Poetry Film & Video Festival's "Film and Video Prompt" Award - 2021
• Spank the Carp Journal Ekphrasis Challenge Winner - 2020
• Artists Embassy International's Dancing Poetry Award - Grand Prize - 2019
• Artists Embassy International's Dancing Poetry Award - First Place - 2019
• Al Laster Memorial Award (National Federation of State Poetry Societies) - 2019
• New York Poetry Forum Award (NFSPS) - 2018
• Land of Enchantment Award (NFSPS) - 2018
• National Federation of State Poetry Societies Citation - 2016
• Flagler County Art League’s People’s Choice Poetry Award - 2016
• Gargiulo Art Foundation’s “Art in Public Places” Poetry Award - 2016
• Spank the Carp Journal Annual Ekphrastic Poetry Award - 2016
• Grand View "Merit" Poetry Award, League of Minnesota Poets - 2016
• Forbes Library Book Spine Poetry Award - 2013
• Coffee House Press Poetry Award - 2002
LISTENING & EDUCATION:
• International Listening Association (ILA) - President’s Award (2008)
• International Listening Association - Listening in the Business Sector Award (2008)
• International Listening Association - Proclamation (2008)
• New Jersey Association for Lifelong Learning (NJALL) Award (2001)
• Cadence Cover Art Photography Competition (Florida State Poets Association, 2020)
• Flagler County Art League’s Honorable Mention (2020)
• Flagler County Art League’s Award of Distinction (2016)
BUSINESS, EDUCATIONAL, & TECHNICAL WRITER: With a fifteen-year background in the corporate training industry, Linda has written and delivered materials for interpersonal communication, listening skills, business writing, English as a Second Language, and Basic Skills courses. Additional writing projects have included ghost-writing, writing technical manuals for the telecommunications industry, and more.
BUSINESS & EDUCATIONAL BOOK EDITOR: Linda has edited and updated numerous books for Barron's Educational Series. She also worked on series editing projects for Pearson Education and Steck-Vaughn.
NEWSLETTER EDITOR & WEBMASTER: Linda served as newsletter editor for The International Listening Association and as webmaster and social media coordinator for Florida State Poets Association.
CORPORATE TRAINER & PROFESSOR: In addition to writing corporate training material, she taught several business writing and communication courses. She also briefly taught writing and developmental reading as an adjunct professor at Middlesex County College in New Jersey.
ADDITIONAL WEBSITE PROJECTS: With an interest in promoting the art and skill of listening and celebrating the value of picture books, Linda created the Websites Listeners Unite (est. 2006) and The Beauty of Picture Books (est. 2010).
POETRY CONTEST SPONSOR: With an interest in listening and listening-themed poetry, Linda created and sponsors a "Listening" category, which ran for several years as part of Florida State Poets Association's annual contests.
POETRY BOOK EDITOR & CONTEST CONTENT CREATOR: For the National Federation of State Poetry Societies (NFSPS), Linda served as an editor of The Blackberry Peach Poetry Awards 2017, a book produced to showcase contest winners. As this was the competition's inaugural year, she also worked with the founder on guidelines, artwork, process, promotion, and both print and online presentations of the winning poems.
POETRY JUDGE & CONTEST CO-CHAIR: Linda served as a judge for the Flagler County Art League's Annual Poetry Competition and as the contest co-chair with FCAL Poetry Chair, Stephanie Salkin. She has also served as a judge for Illinois State Poetry Societies annual poetry contest.